We collect personal information from visitors to the Website through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to the Website.
Use of Personal Information
We process personal information collected via the Website for the purposes of:
– providing and personalising our services;
– dealing with your enquiries and requests
– administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers;
– administering membership records;
– crime prevention and prosecution of offenders;
– maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
– carrying out market research campaigns; and
– providing you with information about products and services.
Please contact us should you require any further information about:
– our products or services
– products or services offered by other companies within our group
– products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations
email at firstname.lastname@example.org ; or writing to us at the following address: Auto Motive Service & Repair, Unit 4 – Langley Wharf, Railway Terrace, Kings Langley, Herfordshire WD4 8JE.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.